|"" PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY "" OTHERWISE IT COULD COST YOU EXTRA MONIES & TIME & ......... "" Click color (Blue/Red/Purple) Links for details.
For Air shipment:
1. Please fill-out the Service Agreement (click here) & email us: a, b, c or d; (For us/US Customs/US Customs Bonded warehouse to IDENTIFY / VERIFY YOUR SHIPMENT) (Proof of Importer Numbers / id)
. a. You/Importer/Consignee as your NAME / Individual/Sole Proprietorship with SSN#: Driver Licenses & 1040 Tax Return OR front & back of SSN Card &/or utility bill / website & etc.
. b. You/Importer/Consignee as Company (inc/llc) with Tax-id / IRS#: Driver Licenses & IRS 147C OR 1120c OR 1120S OR 1065 (LLC) &/or utility bill / website / Business License & etc.
. c. You/Consignee MOVING back into USA with personal USED items, you MUST identify with email copies Driver Licenses, SSN#, PassPort, Visa, (click here) & fill-out supplemental declaration CF 3299.
. d. Consignee as Foreigner person/company/gov (NOT register in US) & importing personal-USED items/ Commercial-goods/ Trade-Show (FDA), PassPort, Visa, Foreign/US add, & etc. (can take 3-90 days to clear)
. e. IF Importer number / ID (SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) is off-by-one-digit/letter &/or ANY other info or misleading, incomplete & etc., US Customs &/or other government agencies can/will Confiscate/Seize/etc
Please STREAMLINE all documents, permit(s), shipment info & etc., BEFORE submitting to us / US Customs / other government agencies. You/Importer/consignee is FULLY RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liability & fees.
2. Before/After your shipment is with Airline, you will be receiving Documents from your factory / supplier / Freight Forwarder / Carrier: Documents (Air-Way-Bill (AWB), proforma Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-lading/BL)
. + HTC code + Photos-of-Import-items + materials that is made out of, on all doc's, IF Fabric/Textile, Must have% (ie: cotton%, woven% & etc.) & HTC code. + other related documents to your shipment (if any) .
. + if any, Fumigation-Certificate/Report, +IF your shipment is related to any US Government Agencies, Importers are responsible for all import permits +Country-of-Origin (notice sample) + Photo-pictures of Labels /
. Marks/Stamp, out-side of the Boxes/Crates/Shipment & etc. Please forward all related doc's. Clearing your shipment with US Customs, can take up-to 72 hours, if there is NO exams, if not SUBJECT-to US gov. & etc.
. NOTE: It's your/consignee responsibility to let us/US Customs know if shipment is subject to any FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & etc.
3. IF you have NOT received any/some-of above (#2) Documents, we could contact your factory/supplier/Logistic-company & WE COULD DO MOST THE WORK FOR YOU.
. All we need is your supplier/logistic info (email & name). All email contact with your supplier will be CC'ed to you OR you could give our email to your supplier/factory & have them email us, and you. We can Clear
. your shipment with US Customs, day(s) before your shipment is in US Port and have it cleared within 24hr-72hr (if there are no exam holds & no other holds). Clearing early may save storage Fees, time & etc.
4. IF your shipment is SUBJECT-to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Trademark, Patent & Etc., you MUST notify us/US Customs, 3 days BEFORE shipment is in US port & before
. entry is filed with US Customs. .Otherwise US Government Agencies will/may Penalize/Fines you &/or you will be paying for two entries (fee) or more, one with us & other with Local Broker. Please do NOT assume
. that US Customs/we will know the items you are importing, ONLY Importer/consignee is responsible for all notification to us/US Customs & for all import permits by US Government. US Customs can REclassify your
. shipment as FDA, USDA, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Patent, Recall & Etc., before/after you have receive(d) shipment, up-to 5 years. (click here for SUBJECT-to submission fee & etc fees)
5. BEFORE Customs Clearing Entry can be filed, US Customs REQUIRES you to have a Single Entry Bond or Continuous Import Bond at that time. Email us your Bond copy. IF you need, you could purchase by:
. a. Calling us or Emailing us & confirming a Single ENTRY Bond, After your confirmation it can be done within 30 minutes (click here to view cost). Single bond can be used ONLY one time.
. b. OR you could apply for Continuous Import Bond (click here). The Continuous Import Bond will Eliminate Single ISF Bond fees & most of Single Entry Bond fees for Next 365 days,
. BUT, It takes 5-8 working days (2 weeks) to be Approved & Issued by us/US Customs/CBP. Bonds are good for all US ports, Air, Sea, Forwarder & US customs broker. (Bond is NOT an Licenses/Permits to import)
. c. Single ISF Bond (click here) is to file ISF ONLY, BEFORE leaving foreign Port. Single ENTRY Bond (click here) is to file Customs Clearing Entry ONLY, when shipment is in US Port. They are two DIFFERENT bonds
. d. IF this is your first & last import, I suggest using a Single Entry Bond
. e. IF your shipment value is less than $2,500 or if it's your personal USED items, Single Entry Bond is NOT required, BUT there are some RESTRICTIONS: SUBJECT-to (FDA, USDA & Etc Agencies) (click)/(click)/(click)
. f. IF shipment is your personal USED items, please email your Pass-Port & Visa with Foreign address and how long you had lived in that address. (click here) & fill-out supplemental declaration CF 3299.
. g. If shipment is SUBJECT-to: FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & Etc. Single Entry Bond cost is TRIPLE the normal bond fee, (click here) to view.
6. SUMMARY of Customs Clea ring Fee: To look-up all Customs Clearing fees (click here) & look at Number 1-11.
7. Before/After Customs Entry is done, you will be receiving an estimate invoice, payment can be made by company or personal check (if invoice is lower than $300), made payable to US Customs Clearing &
. SCANNED-email to ( email@example.com ) / Fax (424) 702-3262 a check copy. BEFORE mailing the original check to 2018 Pacific Coast Hwy #201, City of Lomita, CA. 90717. As we receive your
. emailed / faxed check, we will be electronically scanning (depositing) the check to our bank. Otherwise, payment MUST be with Wire-Transfer or Direct-Deposit-to-Our-Bank. (NO credit-card; too many hackers),
. NO money-order, NO cashiers-check, NO bank-check, NO e-check). All payment MUST be cleared with our bank & our accounting office, +US Customs (if any) +all US Government Agencies (if any) +Etc.(if any) (click)
. IF payment is NOT receive in full amount with wire fee & etc. fees, NO document will release to consignee. Consignee/Importer MUST bear any expense involved payments. (click here)
8. IF US Customs &/or any other US Government Agencies finds any violation/misleading/missing information of importation & etc, US Customs may Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine/Re-ISF-Filing & Re-Entry
. Filing, ISF-Hold & etc a US importer/exporter shipment(s) & Recall the US importer/exporter, anytime, up-to 5 years. Please disclose detailed descriptions of shipment on all Documents (Invoice, Packing-list,
. Bill-of-Lading & Etc.) with HTC/HTS Code, Material that is made out of & Etc. Importers/Exporter are responsible for all fees (click here) & US/International Laws (cbp.gov) EXAMPLE: CBP Action WithOUT Notification
. BackDated Duty/Tax (click here) IF US Customs decided to Confiscate/Seize/Penalize/Fines/Examine/Recall, Request of Informations &/or for violation, misleading, incomplete, LATE ISF filing, Customs Entry Filing
. & Etc. IF any, US Customs will notify you by email/phone/mail/letter within 1-12 month (Normally). Also, US Customs may contact us to relay the letter/message to you. IF so, you MUST pay US Customs ASAP.
. Otherwise US Customs/Government Agencies will/may add interest, Other-fines, Black-list you, visiting you & Etc. ONLY Consignee is responsible for Documents, all permits, all fees, US Laws & International Laws.
9. BEFORE any shipment arrangement, you should negotiate your shipping terms with your supplier/factory & shipping company. (click here) for shipping glossary, otherwise you will be paying each of your vendors:
. As importer, there are 9 party involved with 8 vendor payments or more: (1. You/importer). (2. Your factory/supplier payments). (3. Your FOREIGN Forwarder/trucking/warehouse/customs/Terminal/Exam & Etc fee)
. (4. Cargo Insurance/maritime law /all risk/total lost) (5. US Customs Clearing Agent fee) (6. AIRLINE / Freight Forwarder / AKA: Air-Way-Bill (AWB) / Arrival Notice / Unloading from Airplane & moving it to warehouse fee)
. (7. US Exam Site fee) (8. Your Airport Terminal Port / Warehouse payment). (9. Domestic trucking arrange payment or Pick-up your shipment YOURSELF) (10. etc, etc,)
10. Please pay all your vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $30 reimbursement Service Fees (CLICK HERE). IF you received Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL (click here), IF Amend/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $)
11. After/before Customs Clearing is done & paid: if you need Trucking arrangement from us, to PICK-UP your Shipment?, your US Freight Forwarder agent fee (if any), your Warehouse fee (if any) & Exam fee (if any)
12. To track your Air shipment (click here) and type in your Air-Way-Bill (AWB)#.
13. If you received any documents from anyone, relating to this shipment please forward the email, ASAP
NOTES: (Below is Very important information !!!!!!!!!, please READ IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!!!!)
1. BEFORE you import, check your HTC/HTS/Harmonized-Tariff-Code (Duty) classifications & Anti Dumping Duty (ADD) & Countervailing Duty (CVD) / Trade.gov / directory & Etc Importer is responsible
. for the all classifications of their own goods. Our HTC Classification, Customs Entries Filing, ISF filing, email(attach), fax, over-the-phone & etc are ONLY Advisory and NOT binding. US Customs can
. REclassify your shipment as SUBJECT-to: (FDA, USDA, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent, Recall & Etc.), before/after you have receive(d) shipment, up-to 5 years.
. & (click here) (click here) for details. (click here for SUBJECT-to submission fee & etc fees) ALSO, US Customs/Government Action WITH-OUT Notification BackDated Duty/Tax (click here) for samples
2. It's your/importer/consignee responsibility to let us/US Customs know if shipment is subject to any FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard & etc. 9 days before
. your shipment in US port, also MUST be cleared (submitted) by Local Broker. We only submit documents (invoice, packing-list, Bill-of-Lading/BL, Arrival Notice & relating documents) to US Customs,
. on-your-behalf. Please disclose all info on your Documents & forward all documents to us. NOTE: Only Documents can be given to US Customs is document we received from you.
3. IF you're importing FDA/ATF/TTB/DOT/EPA/USDA/(Fumigation Report) &/or other US Government agencies related it products, MUST file Prior Notice, Contact us ASAP.
4. IF FDA related, In some cases, CBP will release the shipment, but there is still FDA hold on it. You could pick-up your shipment, but can NOT be sold or altered until FDA hold is lifted.
. FDA will send notification when you could use or sell or if the shipment must be returned to your vendor or it must be destroyed at importer expense (could cost $100's & $1,000's) &/or
. refusal documents could be issued by FDA. (click here) sample of FDA Action Notice of Destroyed before shipment is release & (click here) sample of FDA telling you to returned back to
. FDA facility location (all this could take 4 weeks from FDA to notify you). (click here) sample of CBP from 3499/to Destroyed & (click here) sample Destroyed invoice This applies to all other
. US Government agency, such as FDA/ATF/TTB/DOT/EPA/USDA & Etc. Also, USDA/CBP could issue Emergency Action Notifications to re-export or to have fumigation done in US
5. Details about US Customs & Import requirements (click here) & (click here). IF YOU RECEIVED AN EXAM(s) NOTICE (CLICK HERE)
6. You/Importer is Responsible for all fees and are subject to the rules of US Customs as well as federal, state, city, local laws and following-up with us. (click here) & (click here) (click here)
7. US Customs Reserves rights to exam your shipment ANYTIME ANYWHERE even after you have received 7501, 3461 & DO. Also, Change/Amend duty/tax on your past shipments, up-
. to 5 years back. (click here) & (click here) (click here) for details. ALSO, US Customs/Government Action WITH-OUT Notification BackDated Duty/Tax (click here) for samples.
8. Ask your factory/supplier to do Telex Release on your shipments, IF you do receive Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL, Sign OBL (any spot) & Mail the OBL to your US Freight Forwarder, ASAP
. And you MUST pre-pay all fees, trucking fees, warehouse fees, freight forwarder arrival notice fees, Customs Clearing fees, ISF filing Fees, Bonds fees, Exams fees & ETC.
9. Continuous Import Bond will Eliminate Single ISF Bond fees & Single Entry Bond fees, for Next 365 days, (click here) to apply
10. There are two parts for Sea Shipment, ISF Filing & Customs Clearing Entry filing (click here), for Air shipment (click here), International Trucking (click here) / Domestic Trucking (click here)
11. As your Customs Clearing Arrangement Agent, we will be invoicing for you ISF Filing related fees & Customs Clearing related fees, BUT you may also paying (your vendors): US Customs Bonded.
. Warehouse/Container Freight Station Warehouse fees (CFS Warehouse fees), Trucking Arrangement fees, Freight Forwarder fees (Freight Release fee), US Sea Port fees/US Airport fees,
. EXAMS fees, US Customs & Other Government Agencies and other private agencies fees who are involved with your shipment(s) arrangement, all are SEPARATE charges.
. All our ISF & Customs Entry Filing info are on our website & CBP website, but, if need a personal training, cost is $2500 a day or our/broker retainer fee is $500 a hour. Training course is conceded
. with our YEARS of our acknowledgements. Other than that, don't except us to be on the phone with you all days/hours. Importers are Responsible for all fees, US Laws & International Laws (cbp.gov)
12. BEFORE Customs Clearing document (Entry Summary / CBP Form 7501 & Entry/Immediate Delivery / CBP Form 3461 & Pick Up Order and Bill of Lading (Delivery Order / DAD / DO)
. & IF any, File Notes Listing (ABI Report) can be released to you, Our Trucking Arrangement invoice, Customs Clearing Invoice & ISF invoice & all our arrangement Related Service(s) Fees MUST be
. Pre-paid. IF paying by company/personal check, make payable to US Customs Clearing and SCANNED-email / Faxed a check copy as Confirmation of payment, BEFORE mailing the Original check to
. (2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717) ( firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax # (424) 702-3262. All check/funds must be cleared with our Bank & our accounting, if when we receive
. your scanned-check or faxed-in check, we will be scanning into our bank account. If you paid us with personal/company check & paid $18 for wire fee &/or any other extra fees, with-OUT asking for
. refund(s), within three (3) days, you are acknowledged/agreed that your are tipping/tip us for our services. IF payments are with Western Union, please confirm and we will send our payment details.
13. IF your shipment is full container we will be pre-invoicing you & If LCL shipment is $300 duty/tax or over, we will be pre-invoicing you, all the customs clearing fees, this must be pre-paid.
14. After your LCL shipment has been released by US Customs/us & by US Freight Forwarder/Shipping company, please call your US-Customs-Bonded-Warehouse before the pick-up.
. Warehouse info will be at your (Entry/Immediate Delivery / CBP Form 3461) & # 14 (LOCATION OF GOODS-CODE NAME(S)/US Customs Bonded Warehouse. Sample of Warehouse fees.
15. IF your LCL shipment, IF your shipment is NOT picked-up on time/date as it stated in your Arrival Notice within 4 or 5 days, you will be paying extra storage fees + it will be moved to US
. Customs Bonded GO (General Order Warehouse) & you/importer will be paying GO fees + other extra fees. Please contact your freight forwarder & warehouse for details regarding the
. Last Free Day (before storage is incurred daily) Importers are Responsible before importing any items to US & for all fees & US Laws & International Laws (www.cbp.gov)
16. All Full Containers, MUST be picked up by US-Customs-Bonded-Trucking-Company ONLY, from the Port. Normally, you have 4 or 5 days to pick-up your shipment from the date Port (LOOK Arrival Notice)
. received your shipment(s), IF pass 5 days, Port will be charging you extra storage/demurrage per day. + Diem charges, Also, it may go to GO (General Order Warehouse) & ETC fees.
17. For AIR shipments, as it stated in your Air-Way-Bill/AWB, they only give 2 free days (normally), after 2 days, they will charge you extra storage fees + GO (if any).
18. IF you need a Pre-Estimated cost on Truck Arrangement, before your shipment is in US contact us with Pound/LB for each pallet & how many pallets or container size (20/40) & LBS
19. IF THIS IS HOME/HOUSE/APARTMENT (RESIDENTIAL) DELIVERY: TRUCKER WILL CHARGE $150 TO $500 or MORE. In most cities, trucks are NOT allowed on residential streets.
. Trucker could/may only drop-off your shipment blocks(sidewalk) away from your residential. City could assess fines to you/receiver of shipment up to $10,000, per shipment/container
. IF any parking ticket(s) while waiting to unload or load your shipment(s) or any other fines trucker received, you/importer MUST pay full amount in Cash, to Trucker (Before unloading).
20. For all shipments, we strongly recommend you to get a DOOR to DOOR ALL RISK cargo insurance from your International Freight Forwarder/shipping to cover damage to your shipment.
. If you don't have cargo insurance to your shipment & if your shipment is damaged, you will NOT be able to claim any damage claim. But, IF you do have a cargo insurance & if your shipment
. is damaged, you MUST Contact Your International Freight Forwarder / Shipping company (info at your BL) within 24 hours from time you received your shipment with details report and
. pictures, if NOT you will NOT be able to claim any. (click here for details Insurance) & (click here Shipping Terms ). (MUST purchase insurance before it leaves foreign port).
21. To AVOID Our reimbursement Service Fees (CLICK HERE). We are NOT a payment center for all your Vendors, we are here to clear your shipment with US Customs ONLY
22. IF your/importer/consignee shipment is detained/hold by US Customs/CBP &/or any other US Government Agencies, there is NO pro-rate & NO refunds & NO cancellation on any Monies.
23. All our service arrangement is NO pro-rate & NO refunds & NO cancellation on any services/payments. All Premiums/fees Fully Earned. Consignee MUST pay full amount of our services & US Gov. fees
. Also, if Bond(s) &/or any of our service(s) / arrangement are refused to importer/consignee, NO expilations/reasons/causes is given to you/importer/consignee, just a refusal is given ONLY.
24. ONLY, You/Importer/Consignee is responsible for submitting all the correct (above) documents & in a timely manner, and to keep track of your shipment.
25. BEFORE any shipment arrangement, you should negotiate your shipping terms with your supplier/factory & shipping company (click here) for shipping glossary, otherwise you will be
. paying each of your vendors. Such as Foreign-Freight-Forwarder, Foreign-in-land-Trucking, Foreign-Warehouse, US-Freight-Forwarder, US-Warehouse, US-Trucking, US-Port & ETC ETC.
26. We reserve the right to refuse any service(s) to Consignee/Importer, anyone, any reason, any time, any point, any place with-out notice & with-out NO pro-rate and NO refunds.
27. By you replying to this reference/contents email or viewing this page, you are agreeing, you have read, understand and accept the terms/conditions on our website & this email.
28. Our website/email/said is for Reference use only and all our Services are Arrangements only. There are NO guarantees/warranty on all our services/arrangements. Up-to-date Disclaimer/Terms (click here)
If you have any questions please call or email or Click on all Color (Blue/Red/Purple) Links for details.
US Customs Clearing . com
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact with us are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
ALL PREMIUMS ARE FULLY EARNED. NO pro-rate/refund (dates/premiums)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details