|SAMPLE from past case file: Wyalusing PA 18853 / 18 GRANITE COUNTERTOPS / 7 MARBLE COUNTERTOPS / CHhKXMNYC917775 (Calender ONLY)
This picture was at warehouse / Before trucker pick-up the shipment
Below 3 picture was taken by consignee during delivery when they refused the shipment.
US Customs Clearing . com
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact with us are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
ALL PREMIUMS ARE FULLY EARNED. NO pro-rate/refund (dates/premiums)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
1. Claim letter to Trucker / Warehouse / Devanning Location / Freight Forwarder / Carrier
2. Also, consignee will Devanning Report (this must be request from your Freight Forwarder.
Consignee / Importer (Your company / Your full name)
Phone# / Email
To: Your Trucker company name
Phone# / Email
Re: Damage/Breakage Shipment of ________
We recently denied delivery of above referenced delivery due to complete breakage of items. Items include 3 vanity tops and 8 countertops of marble and granite. Every
single item was damaged. No item could be salvaged. Most items were split in half. We were extremely disappointed.
I am providing the requested information as requested to process a claim for our loss. The claim total is US dollars $5.696.06 Please see itemized listing below.
$4,598.00 Invoice cost of countertops:
$131.00 Ocean freight charge (China to US port)
$265.00 Arrival Notice/Invoice (US Freight Forwarder)
$204.32 ISF Filing fee with ISF Bond (Customs Broker)
$497.74 Customs Clearance Fee, Customs Bond & Customs axes/Duties (Customs Broker)
Should you have any questions please contact us.
(Importer/consignee full name)
|Devanning Report 1 :
|Devanning Report 2 :
|Devanning Report 3 :
|DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
1. Before ANY pick-up, your MUST call your warehouse/port & make Appointment / Verify: if your shipment has been Customs Released, Freight Released (LCL Arrival Notice / Full Arrival Notice / AWB) & cleared by all parties, plus:
. a. Ask your warehouse visible-damage-report: If missing/damage/etc, contact YOUR Supplier/Factory, issuer of Bill-of-Lading / Arrival Notice Invoice, Warehouse / Seaport / AirLine & Cargo Insurance(maritime law/all-risk/total-lost)
. b. Your Warehouse/Port may charge warehouse-port/Pallets/ Storage/demurrage/Per-diem/ETC fees & your US Customs Exam fee. For more details, you MUST review Incoterms & contact ISSUER of Bill-of-Lading./ Arrival Notice.
. c. If any, fees are due, pay directly, to AVOID-our $50 reimbursement service fee & 3 wire fee (+$100): (1) to received wire form you, (2) us to wire your vendor, (3) your vendor to receive from us & delay from Bank.
2. After/before RECEIVING your shipment, if missing/damage/Etc, contact YOUR Supplier/Factory, Issuer of Arrival Notice Invoice, Warehouse / Seaport Terminal / AirLine & Cargo Insurance(maritime law/all-risk/total-lost)
. a. Before you sign deliver-order (Domestic bill-of-lading) from your trucker or from your warehouse, you MUST count the Boxes/Cartons/Crates/Pallets/etc & inspect the shipment.
. b. After SIGNING deliver-order (Domestic bill-of-lading) from deliver your trucker or from your warehouse, you can NOT claim any physical/visible/visible lost/missing/damages/etc.
3. Example of cargo insurance certificate.
4. Some of the damage report from warehouse (click here) & exam site (click here).
BUT IF your vessel/carrier is damage for any reason & if your shipment is on that vessel/carrier, until you/your-cargo-insurance pays for damage to vessel/carrier, they will apply General-Average (click here) & apply to other international
Maritime law (click here) (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_average / en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_law) (Guide to General Average by Charles Taylor)
" Read the Fine Print Before you purchase Cargo Insurance ": MOST OF CARGO INSURANCE DOES NOT INCLUDED: ANTIQUES, COLLECTIBLES, BANK NOTES, CELLULAR TELEPHONES, COMPUTER CHIPS AND MEMORY
MODULES, DANGEROUS GOODS ( RED LABEL), HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, FINE ART, FLAMMABLES AND EXPLOSIVES, FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, HOUSEHOLD GOODS AND PERSONAL EFFECTS, JEWELRY, LAPTOPS AND
OTHER PORTABLE COMPUTERS, LCD PLAS TVS AND MONITORS, LIVE ANIMALS, NUCLEAR FUEL, PRECIOUS METALS, PRECIOUS STONES, SECURITIES ,STOCKS AND BONDS, TOBACCO PRODUCTS, VALUABLE PAPERS,
MANUSCRIPTS, GLASS, PRODUCTS SHIPPED BY BARGE &etc. And normally dose NOT included damage cause by CFS Warehouse, US (Domestic) transport & etc. Most of time, cargo insurance covers when it's in
Sea/Ocean/Water/Air & with Vessel.
cargo damage claim procedure
|2. SAMPLE from past case file: Customer's design, mahogany wood, normal finish, lead clear beveled glass, details as per 140911Drawing, wall thickness 6 5/8", right
outward opening, with lock hole and hinge groove as per customer's hardware / IM03182015 WHLC0245A00897 (Calender ONLY)
|SAMPLE from past case file: MBL MATS9032304000 (Calender ONLY)
|8 Exam was caused by customers UNREALISTIC value of shipment (45 feet container as $6000). Customer was thinking she will be paying duty/tax base on $6000
. She underestimated, thinking everyone else is stupid. But at the end, she paid over $5500 for Exam, Storage, trucking container to exam-site & etc, and delay 17 days
. Also, During the unloading, exam site has found 15 torn cartons and 5 crushed cartons. No cargo insurance company will cover damage caused by US Customs.
. IF cartons was damage Before unloading, you maybe able to claim with your supplier / factory / cargo insurance.