|Some of the Importer had imported Solar Panels from China, 2012 of January, February, March, April, May & June, Duty/Tax ranging from 24% to 36%.
But, in June 2014, US Customs has retroactive(backdate) applied 255% - 287% on Most of Solar Panels from China AND BACK-DATING it to March 1 2012. So, all the
importer who had imported Solar Panels from China is subject to Anti-Dumping Duties & Importer MUST pay difference of duty/tax. (click here) & (click here)
To check if your are importing Anti Dumping (ADD) items &/or Countervailing (CVD) items (click) (click) (click) (click google) (US Agencies & Etc) ((FAQ by US Customs)
Other ADD/CVD investigations such as: Imports of certain passenger vehicle & light truck tires from China. (click here) (click here) (click here)
Priority Trade Issue: Antidumping and Countervailing Duties: (click here) (List of ADD branches)
When the Department of Commerce finds that imported merchandise was sold in the U.S. at an unfairly low or subsidized price, to level the playing field for U.S. companies
injured by these unfair trade practices, CBP is responsible for collecting the Antidumping and Countervailing Duties (AD/CVD) in a timely manner. The goal of this AD/CVD
Priority Trade Issue is to detect and deter circumvention of the AD/CVD law, to liquidate final duties timely and accurately, while at the same time facilitating legitimate trade.
IF you think, it's not cost-effective to pay all the fees (duty/tax, forwarder, trucker, warehouse, isf filing, customs entry filing, exam & etc.) you could ABANDON your shipment.
There are three choices, shipment that was REFUSED by US Customs/agencies. Sample of Abandon letter (click here)
1. RE-Exporting back to vendor / Exporting to Other-country:
. a. To export, your MUST contact your Freight Forwarder, company that has done your transportation to US Port.
. b. Your current Freight Forwarder will be helping you with 7512 (IE / Immediate Exportation) form.
. c. Local US Customs officer must sign & if any, Agencies officer must sign a 7512 (IE / Immediate Exportation) form.
. d. Local = City, County, State that you are in.
. e. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive.
2. ABANDON your shipment. Please notify your Supplier/US Forwarder/Carrier & Warehouse & us by email ONLY.
. a. For Abandoning, you may be Penalize / Fines / demurrage / Per-diem / Destroy / trash / add-DPL & etc .
. b. Examples of OTHER shipment that was Abandon, Refused by US Customs/agencies & was NOT cost-effictive (click here) (click here) (click here) (click here),
. c. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive. For more: (here) (here) (here) (here)
3. Destroy / trash email Customs Officer, warehouse & us by email ONLY.
. a. If shipment is import with-OUT permit / permission Hazard, Patent, Trademark & Etc.
. b. You may be Penalize / Fines / demurrage / Per-diem / Destroy / trash / add-DPL & Etc.
. c. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive.
NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Messenger between US Customs & Importer: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Messenger between you & your-vendors (Factory/ Supplier/ Forwarder/ Warehouse/ Shipping-company/ CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. All importer are BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged BEFORE leaving foreign port, Such as: Bill-of-Lading /BL (Sale) / MFG Contract Agreement / OBL / Arrival Notice)
4. To understand why/who importer MUST pay, BEFORE/After/DURING shipping, you MUST review Incoterms & contact ISSUER of Bill-of-Lading (TITLE to shipment)
5. Please review Import process, Incoterms & etc Import requirements by US Customs. After viewing, If you required a personal assistant: $250 hr / $2000 day +Retainer
6. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
7. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sales / Documents / Permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement/Negotiation & etc.
8. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. For ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
9. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
10. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray, IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% of the time).
11. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,) Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
12. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs can/will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines you.
13. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Exam/Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export/add-DPL & etc.
14. Please pay all your-vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
15. You /Importer/Consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
16. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
17. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.
US Customs Clearing . com
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact with us are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
ALL PREMIUMS ARE FULLY EARNED. NO pro-rate/refund (dates/premiums)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details