|Type 03 (House-Hold Goods (HHG) and Personal Effects (PE) (USED Items ONLY): ISF MUST be filed, 24 hours BEFORE your shipment could leave Foreign Port.
US citizen MOVING back into USA / Returning from foreign country after leaving in foreign country with USED personal effects or foreigner coming to US to work/live & bringing USED personal effects. This includes
shipments for returning military members, other U.S. Governmental personnel and their families.
MOVING back into USA with personal USED items, you MUST identify with email copies Driver Licenses, SSN#, PassPort, Visa, (click here) & fill-out supplemental declaration CF 3299.
Here's the info we will needing from your Moving-company/Shipping-company/Freight Forwarder, to file ISF (below 1 to 15). 2-4 days BEFORE your shipment is about leave foreign port, your Moving-company will be
emailing you with Documents (Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-Lading / BL, ISF Form/(excel sample) + HTC code + Photos-Picture-of-Import-items +Fumigation-Certificate/Report (if any) +Country-of-Origin(notice sample)
+ Materials that is made out of, on all doc's, + Photo-pictures of Labels/Marks/Stamp, out-side of the Boxes/Crates/Shipment. if any, certificate of cargo insurance (All-Risk) + IF shipment is SUBJECT-to; FDA, USDA,
Lacey-Act, FWS, any US government agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & etc) + all other related documents to your shipment (if any) " All documents MUST be in US Dollars & English "
Please STREAMLINE, BEFORE submitting to us / US Customs / other government agencies. ONLY importer/consignee is FULLY RESPONSIBLE / Liable for all permits, Laws, fees, documents/shipment info & ETC.
IF you have NOT receive any above Documents, we could contact your Moving-company/Shipping-company/Freight Forwarder & WE WILL DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU,
all we need is your Shipping/Freight Forwarder info (email & name) OR you could give our email to your supplier & have them email us, and you
1. Consignee Last Foreign Lived/Resided Address:
Your full name, Street Address. Fl./Rm/Suite (If any). City, State. Zip
Scan Color Copy of Driver Licence (if any), Scan Color Copy of Passport & Visa, SSN #, Your Passport #, Your Birth date (mm/dd/yyyy), Country of Passport was Issued.
2. Last Foreign Worked Address:
Company Name, Street Address. Fl./Rm/Suite/Apt # (If any). City, State. Zip
3. Container Stuffing Location:
Company Name, Street Address. Fl./Rm/Suite (If any). City, State. Zip
4. Consolidator / Stuffer:
Company Name, Street Address. Fl./Rm/Suite (If any). City, State. Zip
5. SCAC code and Master Bill-of-Lading / BL# (MBL)
6. SCAC code and House-Bill-of-Lading / BL# (HBL)
7. SCAC code and Automated Manifest System# (AMS)
8. mm/dd/yyyy of depart from Foreign Port
9. mm/dd/yyyy of arrival at U.S. Port
10. Name of U.S. Port arriving at
11. Value of this shipment in U.S. Dollar.
12. Kilograms / KG / Weight of this shipment?.
13. How many Boxes/Cartons/Crates are in this shipment
14. HTC / HTS Code Harmonized Tariff Code (Duty/Tax code)
15. How many Pallets are on this shipment? (if any), LCL?, bulk box (aka: bulk bin/Bulk Containers, skid box, tote box or gaylord), 20 ft/TUE container?, 40, 40HQ, 45/FEU container?, Break Bulk?, Refrigerated & etc.
SUMMARY: ISF info & all documents from your supplier + Service Agreement + ISF Filing is $95 + Continuous Bond OR Single ISF Bond +&/or LATE Single ISF Bond & (click here for LATE ISF filing details)
. a. NO MATTER WHAT THE VALUE OF THE SHIPMENT!! ISF MUST BE FILED FOR ALL SEA SHIPMENTS!! & MUST have Single ISF Bond or Continuous Bond. (Penalize/Fines/Liquidated Damages up-to $5,000.00)
. b. IF you want us to file your ISF for you (to Confirm), Please fill-out a Service Agreement (click here) & email us all documents (Drivers License, ISF info / Invoice / Packing-list / Bill-of-Lading / BL).
. c. Please forward your continuous bond certificate or IF need a continuous bond (click here) to apply, will take 5-8 working days (2 weeks) to be approved by us/US Customs.
. d. Single ISF Bond or LATE Single ISF Bond or usage of our Broker Bond can be approve within 30 mins, to confirmed please email or call. Single ISF Bond fee will be add it to your invoice as Single ISF Bond fee.
. e. ISF filing or LATE ISF filing does NOT relief Penalize/Fines/Liquidated Damages from US Customs, US Customs has 5 years for final ruling. Consignee is responsible for all fees, US Laws & International Laws.
. f. After/before ISF is filed, importer will be receiving invoice. Payment can be made by company or personal check, or wire-transfer to US Customs Clearing.
|Customs and Border Protection to Begin Enforcing Import Security Filing on July 9, 2013
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that they will begin full enforcement of Importer Security
Filing (ISF) regulations on July 9, 2013 and will start issuing liquidated damages against ISF importers
and carriers for ISF non-compliance.
LATE OR INACCURATE ISF TRANSMISSIONS
CBP will assess liquidated damages in accordance with the relevant mitigation guidelines which were
published in the CBP Bulletin on July 17, 2009. There can be multiple errors on an ISF transmission and in
accordance with the guidelines, CBP may assess / fines a claim for liquidated damages as follows:
$5,000 per late ISF,
$5,000 per inaccurate ISF, and
$5,000 for the first inaccurate ISF update.
Additional Statutory Penalties may be assessed for serious or repetitive violations.
FAILURE TO FILE AN ISF
Because liquidated damages cannot be assessed for the failure to file an ISF if no bond is in place, CBP
will withhold the release or transfer of the cargo until CBP receives the required ISF information and has
had the opportunity to review the documentation and conduct any necessary examination. CBP also
reserves the right to not permit unlading of merchandise for which no ISF has been filed, and, if such cargo
is unladen without permission, it may be subject to seizure.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS:
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2415, the statute of limitations for ISF liquidated damages is six years from the
date of the breach of the bond. CBP will not limit its authority to enforce the ISF requirements.
First violation: If an ISF Importer incurs a liquidated damages claim for filing a late or inaccurate ISF or an
inaccurate ISF update, the liquidated damages claim may be cancelled upon payment of an amount
between $1,000 and $2,000, depending on the presence of mitigating or aggravating factors, if CBP
determines that law enforcement goals were not compromised by the violation.
Subsequent Violations: If an ISF Importer incurs a subsequent liquidated damages claim for filing a late or
inaccurate ISF or an inaccurate ISF update, the liquidated damages claim may be cancelled upon payment
of an amount not less than $2,500 if CBP determines that law enforcement goals were not compromised
by the violation.
No relief will be granted if CBP determines that law enforcement goals were compromised by the violation.
ADDITIONAL MITIGATION FOR C-TPAT PARTICIPANTS:
An ISF Importer which is a certified Tier 2 or Tier 3 C-TPAT member may receive additional mitigation of up
to 50% of the normal mitigation amount, depending upon tier of C-TPAT participation.
"CBP will begin the liquidated damages phase of ISF enforcement on July 9, 2013...CBP may issue liquidated damages of $5,000 per violation for the submission of an inaccurate, incomplete or untimely filing.
Liquidated damages in simplified terms refer to a penalty secured by a bond. If goods for which an ISF has not been filed arrive in the U.S., CBP may withhold the release or transfer of the cargo... Additionally, non
compliant cargo could be subject to further inspection on arrival.
ISF enforcement taking effect July 9. Although answers to the few questions remaining open will be shared once the Subcommittee receives them from CBP, highlighted below are the answers received to date.
1. Importer Security Filing enforcement begins on July 9, 2013. All ISFs filed on or after that day, must be complete, timely and accurate.
2. For practical purposes, CBP will measure timeliness from 24 hours prior to the ship’s departure.
3. CBP has no message about the timeliness of the ISF. The ISF filing and acceptance are in the ISF history when a filer transmits and receives the acceptance.
4. An ISF is not an entry and does not liquidate. There is no closing of an ISF transaction. The statutory limitation for liquidated damages is six years.
5. For ISFs using a single transaction bond, the liquidation of the entry does not close the ISF.
6. An ISF that is timely filed, but does not immediately match the manifest is not in violation. The filer must correct the information on the ISF to match the carrier manifest before the arrival of the vessel to avoid
. liquidated damages. CBP will still send out non-match warnings as they do now.
7. CBP has informally told the trade that they will take a measured approach and focus the highest priority on negligent importers that have not filed and on importers that had been filing and then stopped. However,
. all violations are subject to enforcement and CBP could issue penalties where they think it is necessary.
8. All potential ISF liquidated damages cases will be sent to CBP Headquarters for review. This will be in effect for at least the first 12 months.
9. CBP will most probably not issue a claim for shipments that are a little bit late / missed by an importer that has consistently been compliant. PAST PERFORMANCE will be part of the review and a good record will count
10. CBP will not allow an entry if an ISF has not been filed. (Remember the term “ISF-Jail" / "ISF-Hold").
11. CBP will watch for abuse of the use of an ISF without a bond for commercial shipments.
13. A deleted ISF is not a non-file. There may be legitimate reasons to delete an ISF and replace it.
14. There could be multiple reasons for liquidated damages penalties on a particular ISF. However, CBP has set a cap of a maximum of $10,000.00 against any one ISF.
15. There will be no comparison between the ISF and the entry. The ISF is for targeting. If there are differences between the manifest and the ISF or if there is an exam that shows that the ISF was incorrect, then the
. ISF could be subject to liquidated damages.
16. CBP will not generally consider small generic discrepancies as a violation of accuracy, for example shirts vs. blouses.
17. CBP will take systematic problems into consideration in reviewing the cases.
18. CBP has the expectation that importers must be 100 percent compliant. If not 100 percent compliant, importers could be exposed to liquidated damages cases.
. a. All payment MUST received within 72 hours (3 days), to AVOID Cancellations/Termination/Deletion of your ISF filing. All invoice is email ONLY.
. b. IF your ISF filing was DELETED permanently/temporarily for Non-payement, Late-payment, Late-ISF-filing, ISF info is/was misleading/missing, consignee didn't notify up-date/corrections &/or etc., US Customs
. can/will assess penalty / lien / Fines / Liquidated Damages up-to $5,000.00 per shipment to you/Importer/consignee &/or shipment as "ISF-Hold", until ISF is Filed/RE-filed correctly &/or could Confiscate/Seize.
. c. IF "ISF-Jail" / "ISF-Hold", shipment could be delay 1-5 working days with storage fees (when your shipment is in US), Exam (fees), pay other RE-filing fees, pay ISF-Jail" / "ISF-Hold" Release fees $45 & etc,
. d. Please review 3 pages of ISF report (Attach) & let us know if any correction needs to be made. All up-date/correction must be made 24 hours before you shipment could leave foreign port.
. e. IF up-date/correction is made 23 hours & 59 mins BEFORE your shipment is about to leave foreign port or after your shipment has left foreign port. US Customs could/will Exam, "ISF-Hold" & etc.
. f. If your ISF filing is showing "NO BILL MATCH", please contact your supplier/shipping company & let them know they MUST file AMS, 48 hours before your shipment could leave foreign port, otherwise it can "ISF-Hold"
. g. You/Importer/Consignee is RESPONSIBLE: all fees, US Laws, International Laws, Penalize/Fines, all informations on all documents (Arrival Notice, Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-Lading/BL) + HTC code & etc.
. h. For other hold(s) & etc by US Customs, please view www.cbp.gov . US Customs has 6 years for ISF final ruling & 6 years for Customs Clearing Entry Filing final rulling. "Please do NOT assumed".
|CODED TRANSACTIONS: ( 11 Type's )
CBP has programmed its system to accept 12 different ISF-12
Transaction types. More types will be added as needed (e.g.,
Type 10 for OCS shipments).
01. ISF type / Standard: This transaction type covers the vast
majority of commercial shipments. ( Importers )
02. ISF type / Ship To: Should be used for shipments that have
not yet been sold to a buyer in the U.S. Typically used for
commodities shipments (e.g., coffee beans, cocoa, etc.).
"Sold on the Water"
03. ISF type / HHG/PE: Should be used for all
HouseHold Goods (HHG) and personal effects (PE) shipments.
This includes shipments for returning military members,
other U.S. governmental personnel and their families.
No bond is required / some RESTRICTIONS: SUBJECT-to.
04. ISF type / U.S. Government and U.S. Military: Only to be used
for actual government or military shipments No bond is required.
05. ISF type Diplomatic: Only to be used by foreign entities
entitled to diplomatic immunity. No bond is required.
06. ISF type Carnet: Covers shipments arriving under a carnet.
No bond is required.
07. ISF type U.S. Goods: Reserved for shipments containing
solely U.S. Goods Returned.
08. ISF type FTZ Shipments: Reserved for shipments going into
a Foreign Trade Zone.
09. ISF type / International Mail: Reserved for USPS mail
shipments. No bond is required / RESTRICTIONS: SUBJECT-to.
10. ISF type / OCS Shipments: Reserved for shipments arriving
from a US outer continental shelf point or from vessels operating
over a US OCS point (e.g. rigs, derrick barges, seismic vessels)
11. Informal ISF Filing: type1 with shipment value less then $2500
. Some RESTRICTIONS: SUBJECT-to.
12. To file your Importer Security Filing (ISF 5+2) / ISF 5+2 is for
only: Immediate Exportation (IE) or Transportation and
Exportation (TE) / Logistic company with C3 bond could issue.
Sample of ISF form in Excel (click here)
US Customs Clearing . com
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact with us are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
ALL PREMIUMS ARE FULLY EARNED. NO pro-rate/refund (dates/premiums)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details